понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

felidias restaurant




Alright, so the bluegrass band was less than ideal for 10:00 this morning.� If I�wanted to wake up that way, I�wouldnapos;t have gone to church this morning.� Oh well, what can you do?��Iapos;m just going to hold them responsible for having the "praise the Lord, I�saw the light" business stuck in my head all day.� It was better when it was David Crowder, not a strep-throat-infected-sounding ten-year-old singing with her hillbilly family.� But, they were kind of cute, and�I�can appreciate their efforts.

I�hope next week leaves me with something of interest to hold on to, but I�doubt it.� This is because there is a visiting speaker coming, who is over-the-top evangelical, which sort of creeps me out a little bit.� Weapos;ll have to wait and see, I�guess.
felidias restaurant, felidias nyc, felidias new york city, felidias new york.



Комментариев нет: