среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bulletproof vehicles




I was very surprised yesterday, to find that Iapos;ve become organised.

This is the Itinerary of my trip Southwards, a pilgrimage back to places I have lived. First Leg is Melbourne for the Melbourne International Arts Festival to see DJ Spooky do Terra Nova Sinfonia Antarctica, a multimedia event composed around recording the sound of the ice of Antarctica.
Yes, DrJon, he really went to Antarctica.
I would be more excited if I wasnapos;t so organised i suppose.

October 2008
Wed 15 Leave home, overnight with Chromatikscaleapos;s family
Thurs 16 Depart Coolangatta for Melbourne with C.
Fri 17 DJ Spooky does Terra Nova Sinfonia Antarctica, part of Melbourne International Arts
Festival [reason for trip to Melbourne]
Mon 20 C leaves Melbourne
Tue 21 Depart Melbourne, arrive Kerang: 11:27am.
See Kerryn sometime
Thurs 23 Depart Kerang, arrive Mildura: 3:07pm.
See Sheri, and Jeremy, and many other things
Thurs 30 Depart Mildura, arrive Adelaide 4:30pm.
Fri 31 Depart Adelaide, arrive Mt. Gambier, pm.

November
Sat 1 See Blue Lake 5GTR-FM
Sun 2 Depart Mt. Gambier, arrive Millicent am.
Mon 3 Swim in half moon lake
Tues 4 Depart Millicent, Arrive Adelaide pm
Fri 5 Fly home

At the same time as writing this I am burning DVDs of my film to take with me to people down there, as Mildura was instrumental in making Breathe become a real thing, instead of a Fantasy.
And maybe it is time to buy better quality blank DVDs.
But Goddamn, I hate making CD covers.

In other news, I have reached 89,600 words in my novel. Only another 10,000 to go. I reckon that the end is in sight, now that I have started making scrapbooks of polyfillers that I write in.
Then all that editing...

blastocystis homini, bulletproof vehicles, bulletproof vest, bulletproof vest body armor, bulletproof vest concealable.



Комментариев нет: