вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dale earnheart jr.com




Wow, ok, now he brought mimosas� This is the craziest trip ever.� Snacks, drinks, alcohol... Lots of alcohol� The lady down the hall joked about needing to keep us calm, but Iapos;m pretty sure the train trip is calming enough already� :-)

Of course there was the moment when we almost hit a truck...� All I knew was that I smelled something awful - like the brakes being hit too hard... And then we were stopped in the middle of nowhere.� They came on the speaker and made this calm announcement about needing to stop but weapos;d be going shortly.. Then I asked the attendant what had happened and was told we almost hit a truck� Craziness..

The wine tasting was not too exciting, as expected, but it was nice to try some wines and cheese, and I sat with the best people so far.� Older, and the one was that grandfatherly type that obviously just wanted to tell stories.� He told us about his boat trip through the Great Lakes, and his time living in DC..� he was cool.� :)� Was obviously very proud of his son who is does computer science stuff for Goddard space center.� Went to Cornell�

On the way back I passed a table where a girl was talking about dancing and how "some people donapos;t do it that often, but she does" - or something like that.� This caught my attention and then even while I stopped to hear what she would go on to say I was thinking "nah, itapos;s probably ballroom or something," but then she mentioned lindyhop� So of course I backtracked and said "Youapos;re a lindy dancer??" So of course we talked for a while - sheapos;s on her way home from ULHS to Seattle.� How cool.� Amanda.� Fun to meet and talk to people.

Thereapos;s no snow anymore.� Hasnapos;t been for a while.� I have to say Iapos;m happy about that.� I love snow, and it was pretty, but definitely wasnapos;t what I wanted for this trip.� I have a lot of driving to do, and I wouldnapos;t want to do that in the snow.� Plus I want to be outside� And snow would make that a bit challenging.� I hope it wonapos;t be too cold even without the snow, but it was ok at the one station where I stepped outside this afternoon - if really windy.� It was supposed to be cloudy the next couple days, but itapos;s been pretty sunny today, so hereapos;s hoping.� *cross your fingers*� :)


dale earnheart jr.com, dale earnheart junior, dale earnheart sr, dale earnheart sr..



Комментариев нет: